1. How do I start a membership with eChineseOnline?
2. Why does eChineseOnline require that I provide a payment method before
beginning my free trial?
To provide a high-quality service, we need to verify your account information, ensure your identity, provide security for your account, and enable an easy transition to paid service should you decide to extend your eChineseOnline service beyond your free trial period.
Be assured that you will not be charged during your free trial period and that you will not be charged a subscription fee if you cancel your subscription prior to the end of your free trial period.
3. Why is the displayed purchasing date different from the date in my local
when I purchase?
The times and dates in our system are based on Beijing Time. So the displayed purchasing date may be slightly different from your local time. To guarantee the length of each course, we typically allow "24 hours" grace period during which you could still enjoy the courses (note: the grace period will not be displayed in your account).
4. What happens at the end of my free trial, and when will I be billed?
If you cancel before the end of your free trial, you will not be charged.
If your free-trial period ends and you have not canceled your eChineseOnline membership, you become a paying member of eChineseOnline. If you'd like to cancel your service, you can do so at any time by clicking on Cancel Membership
5. Can I sign up for 7 day Free Trial more than once?
No. The 7 day Free trial is for new customers only.
6. How do I cancel my membership?
7. What are the terms of cancellation?
When you cancel your eChineseOnline Service account, be sure to keep the followings in mind:
• Cancellation is effective immediately.
• There are no refunds or credits for partial months or unviewed courses.
• You can Restart Membership with eChineseOnline again at any time, but you will not be
eligible for another free trial.
• Once you cancel, we'll send you an email to confirm your cancellation.
8. Can I change my billing date?
If a member started a Month-to-Month membership and the first charge took place on April 3rd 2011, the first subsequent charge would occur on May 3rd, 2011.
The only way to change your billing date is to cancel your eChineseOnline subscription and restart membership on the date you would like to be billed.
To find out your current billing date, visit Billing Summary.
9. Is there a limit to the number of times that I can watch the same videos?
No. As long as you have active membership, you can watch as often and as many times as
10. What precisely does "automatic billing" mean?
It means that if you choose a membership plan with a recurring payment method, you will
be automatically charged for your eChineseOnline membership if you do not cancel your
subscription before your next billing date.
11. My account was canceled due to a problem with my credit card. How can I restart my membership?
Reactivate your account simply by logging on to eChineseOnline site using your previous
account's email address and password. Then click on Restart Membership.
Once you restart your membership, you will be subject to the current Terms of Condition.
12. What time zone is your system based?
We are using Beijing Time (UTC/GMT +8 hours) in our system.